Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Roomate

As I grew closer to people in the community and Dimmsdale, I realized what needed to be done. I needed to earn people's trust, then slowly seep into their brains and figure out who they believe is Hester's lover. I can act like I care about Dimmsdale, which I do, but just enough to find out who he really is. If I befriend him maybe I could "take care of" him when I'm really just torturing from the inside out! Pahahaha... my plan shall work quite well.
   I've already taken interest into Dimmsdale's health, and the towns people think I'm a saint for doing so. Ah if they only knew. I will tear their beloved reverend up. He will feel so guilty that he can't live with himself. I can tell that he doesn't want to prove the townspeople wrong about his "saintliness".
   The towns people think it's a wonderful idea for me to room with Dimmsdale! How I love when my plans work out. They think that I will be able to get their reverend back to health, if they only knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment